Follow Group2020 by Group2020 on Pinterest

Monday, November 17, 2014

Shop of the Week Lehane

I love creating jewelry! Years ago beads jumped out at me and yanked me into a fascinating world of color, shape, size, and incredible variety. I dream of making new jewelry designs -- knowing they will bring someone a unique connection with art, beauty, and perhaps earth's energies. I also love the old chainmaille traditions of linking rings to create beautiful ancient patterns, some with modern variations and colors. As my chainmaille and other creations expanded my shop here became crowded and so now there are two shops!
Lehane.etsy.com -- for chainmailleLehaneArts.etsy.com -- for all other jewelry styles
Symbolism, color, shape, size, and material are all elements involved in each of my creations. I think of my jewelry creations as connections between the day-to-day world and the supernatural world just beyond our view, a world of beauty, eternity, and positive energies.
My goal is to create unique wearable art with a touch of that special bold attitude which lives somewhere between elegance and playfulness.
Above is how Lehane introduces her shop.

Now what I want to know is which mood are you in?

Elegant?

Or playful?



No comments:

Post a Comment