Follow Group2020 by Group2020 on Pinterest

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Goodbyes and Hellos

As Group2020 ends its first year and gets ready for a new one and the upcoming holiday selling season some of our members have gone, some stayed and some new ones joined us. While we miss the ones who are gone we enthusiastically welcome the new members.

Here are the Group2020 members as we enter our second year.

Whether our jewelry whispers uniqueness or screams it, all of our designs are created to be as individual and one of a kind as you!!

I love to sew and have a passion for bold, bright, vibrant fabric.

 My goal is to help make life cozier for you and those your care about.

I love the ability to create something beautiful with just some yarn and a hook.

Joining me this year as a blog author. Yay!
Offers unique, hand cut, riveted, and forged jewelry in copper, brass and silver and all my jewelry creations are handmade from raw materials, one design at a time.

 I'm a HUGE lover of Vintage Pieces! I really enjoy Repurposing/Restoring/Upcycling/Altering them. 

Spectacular heirloom quality bead crochet jewelry, luxurious handcrafted soaps, and other wearable and functional art created just for you!

Our founder.
Symbolism, color, shape, size, and material are all elements involved in each of my creations.



For more information about our links to social media go to the group website.







No comments:

Post a Comment