Follow Group2020 by Group2020 on Pinterest

Friday, October 31, 2014

Shop of the Week! Cuprum29

This week I am sharing the talents of ErikaLyn of Cuprum29 on Etsy. She has many styles of handcrafted jewelry in her shop and uses the words ethnic, wedding, braille and boho among several others to describe her work in mixed metal designs.

Today I want to show you how the simplicity of a beautifully done curve can make a stunning piece of jewelry. These are admittedly my very favorite pieces to be found at Cuprum29.


Taken from the About Page in the shop you can find out the beginnings of  the beauty and art this designer brings to the public.
"The story behind my jewelry designs began as a something of a hobby that stemmed from my desire wear interesting and unusual jewelry reminiscent of ancient traditional art forms from around the globe but ... I couldn't find any that I could afford! The result was I decided to craft my own. Recently I have elevated this "hobby" to a business, Cuprum29Jewelry, here on Etsy so that I can share my designs with you!"

Here is where I leave you, dear readers, to comment, share and connect. 


No comments:

Post a Comment