Follow Group2020 by Group2020 on Pinterest

Friday, October 25, 2013

Cozy


I have tried many different things. In the past I poured greenware in a ceramics shop, I learned how to do western carving on leather, I have dabbled in tole or folk art painting along with sewing clothes, embroidery, the basics of tatting and quilting. I love needlework best of all the creative outlets I have explored. Most of the work you will see here reflect that love and will be knitted or crocheted. 
From my profile you can see that I have tried a little bit of a lot of different things. I always work on things thinking my best work is yet to come.  In the next week or so I will start loading my Zibbet shop with the shawls, infinity scarves and more that I have been creating through the summer.

I will share today a couple of things currently in my shop.





I am very glad to be a part of Group 2020 and encourage you to check out their shops too. Keep in mind that the holiday and gift giving season will be here soon. If you are looking to create or hoping to find something unique that is vintage or handmade you want to shop now or the best may be gone.

1 comment: