Follow Group2020 by Group2020 on Pinterest

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Lehane

BannerFans.com 

 I love creating jewelry! Years ago beads jumped out at me and yanked me into a fascinating world of color, shape, size, and incredible variety. I make jewelry knowing it will bring someone a unique connection with art, beauty, perhaps earth's energies or ancient traditions via old chainmaille patterns of linking rings to create beautiful patterns, some with modern variations and colors. Symbolism, color, shape, size, and material are all elements involved in each of my creations. I think of beads and my jewelry creations as connections between the day-to-day world and the supernatural world just beyond our view, a world of beauty and eternity. Certain gemstones may exude positive energies and colors also can influence our awareness. Color informs mood. My goal is to bring materials from around the world to create unique wearable art with a touch of that special bold attitude which lives somewhere between elegance and playfulness.
It was easy to find both eleganance and playfulness in Lehane's shop of handcrafted jewelry. Allow me, please to show you some examples.





Use the links I left for you below to find so much more. 
Leave a comment here on the blog or connect with Lehane on twitter or g+.


Founder of Group2020


1 comment: