Follow Group2020 by Group2020 on Pinterest

Monday, October 28, 2013

Cuprum 29


I am a self taught multimedia artist and have been creating jewelry in one form or another for many years. I enjoy it immensely and have currently focused on mixed metal hand sawn cold connected jewelry in copper, brass and silver that includes braille message jewelry, judaica jewelry and jewelry inspired by ethnic art forms from around the world.I go to great lengths to provide beautiful and interesting items that are sturdy and durable to my customers and use only the finest top quality materials in the jewelry I create. 
I learned a new word today. Cuprum is latin for copper and the atomic number for that metal is  29. In this shop copper is designed, shaped and combined with other metals and materials in ways that are more than my simple words can describe so I will just say stunning. You will find large mixed metal rings with intricate hand cut designs. The same metal work is combined with beads in earring and necklaces. Cuprum 29 also has delicate bracelets, arm bands and toe rings.

Of course I found some to share to give you an idea of the artistry I found.








Cuprum29 on Etsy - Facebook - Twitter - Pinterest



3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful pieces but they amaze me when I think that they are individually hand cut with so many tiny details. Incredible works of art!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. The talent and patience to make all the details by hand is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this! Emily/ExquisiteStudios

    ReplyDelete