Follow Group2020 by Group2020 on Pinterest

Monday, March 24, 2014

Shop of the Week Cuprum29 on Etsy

I will let ErikaLyn of Cuprum29 introduce her shop with the words used in her shop profile.
I am a self taught multimedia artist and have been creating handmade jewelry, with my two hands from raw materials, in one form or another for many years. I enjoy it immensely and have currently focused on mixed metal, hand sawn cold connected jewelry in copper, brass and silver that includes braille message jewelry, judaica jewelry and jewelry inspired by ethnic art forms from around the world.
I go to great lengths to provide beautiful and interesting items that are sturdy and durable to my customers and use only the finest top quality materials in the jewelry I create. 
There is some excitement about the shop these days. There is a new line of upper arm cuffs in the signs of the Zodiac. Not all signs are represented yet but they are coming. Here is a peek.









Go check out these and all the other lovelies in the shop of this very talented artisan.

You can connect with ErikaLyn in lots of ways. 


and of course her Etsy shop





4 comments:

  1. I love the elegance of these zodiac items! They seem so modern and yet could also be something from the ancient world. Beautiful designs and workmanship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so special! Of course, everything ErikaLyn has a HAND in does! Em/ExquisiteStudios

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kathy, for the wonderful blog post and ... Thank you Lehane and Em for your lovely comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are welcome Erika. I am in love with your new designs! That made them so easy to share. Lehane nailed the description with the word elegance.

    ReplyDelete