Follow Group2020 by Group2020 on Pinterest

Monday, March 31, 2014

Shop of the Week Lanmom Originals on Etsy

The quote below is from the shop profile of Lanmom Originals on Etsy. Can you tell she likes to crochet? What I will share with you today is just a small part of the talents Nona brings to the products in her shop which includes handcrafted soaps, seed bead crochet, upcycled bracelets and more.
I love crochet. Well, I love most everything, but I REALLY love crochet. Especially when it gives me the chance to work in unusual mediums with unusual materials. Thus, you're likely to see a lot of not-too-common crochet items here. And some more common ones. And some other things, too. If it looks interesting, I'll try it. If it works, you'll see it here. It's just who I am!
This week I am sharing a new line of headbands from Lanmom Originals. She has put a twist in the style meant to bring out your inner diva in some great color combinations.

Aren't they lovely. I think the one in the middle is my favorite. Which one would be yours?

As always I will leave you some links so you can shop or connect.

For shopping

For Connecting


4 comments:

  1. I love the one in the middle too! These headbands are really cool :) Em/ExquisiteStudios

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the design of these headbands! Not too much but they still cover the ears. Beautiful colors and wonderful workmanship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable headbands! Love the colors and they would look great paired with Lanmom's stunning bead rope necklaces and earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. +Cuprum29Jewelry or one of the cool upcycled crocheted bracelets!

    ReplyDelete